Tuesday, May 08, 2007

B = Busy

Hey now, sorry for the large gap between posts!

To all those enquiring minds, Brent’s reward was a Nintendo DS Lite! The only reason why I got him one was because I got myself one too and you know, I don’t like to share.

Brent and I have been busy designing/preparing our wedding invitations and favours. It could have been done sooner but we're all about details! My bridesmaids came over on Friday night and helped with putting them together. Janet, Kim, Jenn, Courtnay and Jagreet – thank you so much for all of your help! I appreciate it a lot, even though a couple of you argued about the bows with me and said I have OCD.....

But back to the DS Lite – I love it! I’m so addicted to it. And it definitely helps the relationship. Brent and I haven’t argued about what shows to watch in a while – instead of poking him while he’s watching Xena-type shows, I’m playing my DS and winning coins! But when Brent and I challenge each other, that’s a different thing. He still hasn’t grasped the concept “Bless winning equals happy Bless”. Why does he always want to be better than me?

Hmm, what else to write about. Seems like I’m all over the place! Oh right, the ‘reveal’ is coming up soon. We’ve invited our friends over to our place on May 26th for a Housewarming/Engagement party! How exciting is that!? Do you know that last year, on May 26th, Brent proposed to me… and hey it will be our blog’s 1st Anniversary! I can’t believe it has already been a year! And I can’t believe that the wedding is in 3 months!!! Okay, I’m starting to freak out… where’s my DS…

4 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Brent and Bless said...

Bless failed to mention that I was in fact trying to let her win... she hasn't quite figured out that blindly hitting buttons doesn't work!!!

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger UP said...

About the OCD, we went in the best possible way.

- the samosa bridesmaid

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Brent and Bless said...

Are you really the samosa bridesmaid or someone trying to pose as the samosa bridesmaid?

Bless.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger UP said...

Nope it's really me. It's Jagreet. Thought I would stalk you here, b/c you don't return my phone calls. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home