Friday, June 29, 2007

Gasp.

Well good news people, we’re still engaged!

Life has been more crazy than usual – lots of wedding preparations and more wedding preparations.

Next week, I will be going in for my dress fitting. Dear goodness, I sure hope it fits! Last time I tried it on, two people had to shove me in and I'm sure that's where the skid marks came from. Today I’ve started my prune diet. And I think it will end today.

Other exciting news, Brent and I have booked our honeymoon! We are going to Italy! I am super excited! Hence the exclamations!!! Yea !!! !!!!!!

Italy is one of the places I want to visit before I turn into a prune and I’m so happy that I get to share it with my nearly prune fiancé. Just kidding sweet pea, being 6 years older isn’t that bad.

Enough of prunes, I had 10 today and I don’t want anymore. They’re good after one.

Okay bye.

Oh, my first wedding shower is next weekend! I’m so excited. I hope I don’t get wet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home