Friday, June 29, 2007

On Holidays...?

Yes well Bless is correct that the wedding is still on and things are going well in preparation.

As for me well, I think I am putting in more work now that I'm on holiday than when I had work to go to!!! Bless and I have some "special" treats to get ready for the wedding that I think everyone will enjoy... if not then I've wasted a good chunk of my life...

Anyway, I can't let you know what the surprise is, but I think the result will really blow everyone away.

As for Bless and prunes... well maybe don't wash them down with a rocky road milk shake or then eat three fudge brownies to "get the prune taste out of my mouth." Just an idea.

As for me, well I've been talking and thinking about working out a lot but as of yet have only worked out once this week. Oh well, as I said I've been busy

Well, I'm sure I'll get into trouble for that brownie comment, so I'm going to go find a good hiding spot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home