Friday, July 06, 2007

Bridal Shower #1

I know you guys are dying to find out how my dress fitting went last night, so allow me to fill you in.

Well, I’m happy to report that there’s no damage to my skin. It took a few seconds to get the zipper going but then it was a piece of cake ...mmmmmm...cake...mmmm... Okay Brent, after the wedding, I’m letting myself go...

End scene.

Okay so the last part was a bit dramatic. I haven’t been on any serious wedding diet yet. But with the wedding coming up in five weeks (oh dear), I need to start transforming my thoughts into action. So it’s official, on Sunday July 8th,I will start eating healthy. No more ice teas and burgers. Only ice and lettuce.

Moving along...

Guess what!? I had a lovely surprise today! My mom and work friends threw a surprise bridal shower for me! Lots of presents and food and laughs, I had sooo much fun! I can’t wait to show Brent my presents! He’ll be so jealous! Especially with the black thong I got. I just hope he doesn’t try it on because FOR THE LAST TIME, I wear women’s underwear, they’re not unisex!

Anyway, back to the work bridal shower, I had such a wonderful time! I was really surprised, honestly!!! I’m actually quite frightened to see the picture they took of me when I walked in. I probably had one of those ginger beef eyes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home