Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bridal Shower #3

So my mom's friends threw me a bridal shower last Saturday.

Myself, Janet, Irene and Lorie were probably the younger ones there. But we still had a lot of fun! Great food, great friends and great presents always make a great party :D

The theme of the shower was "kitchen" so I got a lot of great stuff! We can't wait to use them after the wedding! And I think Brent and I have enough towels to last until our 25th Anniversary. Oh how I love new and fluffy towels!

We played a few cute games:

1. Guess what objects are on the table. There were about 20 things on the table and we had about 30 seconds to look at all of them before they were covered up by a sheet. Once covered, we had to go back to our seats and write down as many objects as we can. The one who gets the most 'correct' anwers gets a prize.

2. Guess how many candies are in the jar. Simple yet only one winner!

3. Guess what is in Bless' purse. Unfortunately, I wasn't allowed to play.

4. This section is censored. The last present I opened was two boiled eggs and a banana. One of the ladies gave me a box of condoms and wanted to see how well I could put the condom on the banana. I was thinking of doing everything with my mouth but then I thought my parents wouldn't think it was ladylike. (My mom was right in front of me and my dad in the other room).

I'm still traumatized...

And I think this makes a great end for this post.

2 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Blogger Fallen Angel said...

You need to let me throw you a "bridal" party.

***evil wink and smile***

(Glad you had fun)

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Brent and Bless said...

Ha! Thanks for dropping by our site. I know, needs updating!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home